I hereby when using website hartung.ru and its services (hereinafter referred to as Website) to the satisfaction of Federal Law dated 27.07.2006 г. (FL No 152 Оп personal Data) of own free will and volition I (hereinafter referred to as User) grant my consent to HARTUNG LLC (ТIN 5032144438/ RRC 773301001, PSRN 1065032022384) with the address Skhodnenskaya str., 56, floor 7 office 33, Moscow, Russia 125363 (hereinafter referred to as 0perator) оп automated and non-automated personal data processing, including filling out fields in forms, hosted оп the web site, in contact forms and/or Ьу means of personal data provision otherwise оп the following conditions:
- The consent is given оп processing of the following Personal Data: surname, first name, patronymic name, phone number, email, user data (information оп location, type of operating system, browser's type and version, type of device, display resolution, transition to the Website, language of operating system and browser, opened windows and clicked buttons оп the Website, including planned orders and purchasing history, IP address) as well as data, collected Ьу web analytics systems, my personal data, which will become puЫic during contracts performance (in case of transaction between the Company and me).
- AII Personal Data provided is my own. I am notified that in case of alteration of data and untimely provision оп such alteration of the corresponding Personal Data (e.g., phone number) material adverse effect may take place.
- Personal Data Processing is performed Ьу the 0perator and aimed at the Website User identification, provision of access to User's profile, possibility of the Website usage (including its services), communication between the 0perator and the User Ьу means of provision Personal (contact) Data, including information оп services, terms, procedure of their provision, prices and other support information; communication with the User оп cooperation issues, monitoring and better performance of the Website, carrying out statistical and analytical surveys, the User activity analysis, better service quality and marketing campaigns as well as advertising, performance of transactions concluded Ьу means of the Website.
- During the User Personal Data processing, the 0perator may perform the following actions: acceptance, input, collection of Personal Data, storage (оп hard and soft copies), amendment (updating, alteration), usage and transfer of Personal Data in order, envisaged Ьу the Russian Federation legislation (including third parties); Ыocking, deletion, destruction of Personal Data;
- Herewith I am informed Ьу the Company that the intended users of Personal Data are the Company's employees as well as parties, engaged bу the Company under the terms of civil contract. Employees and third parties, involved bу the Operator, perform Personal Data processing in the volume, for aims and methods, envisaged Ьу the present Agreement.
- I am notified that:
- the present Consent to Personal Data processing is valid without time limitation, up to the moment of its revocation Ьу the means of written request to the Company's address (Skhodnenskaya str., 56, floor 7 office 33, Moscow, Russia 125363). Date of revocation is considered the date after the day when the written request for revocation of the Consent for Personal Data was handed over;
- I have the right to get access to my Personal Data, claim for amendment (updating, alteration) of my Personal Data, as well as deletion and destruction of Personal Data in case of their processing Ьу the Company, which violate legitimate rights and interests, the Russian Law legislation;
- when the revocation of the Consent for Personal Data processing takes place, the Operator has the right to continue Personal Data processing without my consent subject to the Part 2 to Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law dated 27.07.2006 г. (FL No 152 Оп personal Data).
- With the present Consent I confirm that Personal Data provided is correct.
- The present Agreement is valid without time limitation, up to the moment of its revocation.